Dis Must Be My Rucky Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
2e1rm78.jpg

WHATS THIS?!?!?
YouTube - Whats This? - Fall Out Boy
Thank you thirdshiftdj on the WONDERFUL monitor. Its so pretty!Not a single problem in the full 10 mintues of using it :p

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

4850 coming next + my 2nd pair of barracaduas... and then no more money!!!! I also moved everything from downstairs to my room for comfort + its more private without my big windows next to me.

I posted this in off topic because it really doesn't contribute to anything.... :/ If i posted in the wrong spots (I KNOW! I got the memo about how we should post in the correct spot) Then I am sorry :( I just thought it was innapropriate to post it in the other sections just to show off my new toys.

looks great!

if you don't mind me asking...did your nail clippers come from the pits of ****?
^^^^
i'm sure that made this post worthy of posting it in off topic

nice
what size are those?
22s? 24s?
sounds like I am talking about rims ;p

4850 eh
lemme know how that goes ;)
new hardware is always exciting

edit: doh, just saw ur sig 24in...

Drizzt, you in a CAL clan ? :eek:

You play that game..like all the time :p it appears so do i
Playing time: 77.4 hrs past 2 weeks (i only play CSS)

Well nice monitor anyway.

Agreed ^ ^

And drizzt, you'd be MUCH better off getting some Hi-Fi headphones and a clip on microphone, and scrap the barracudas. And i'm not just syaing this because i like headphones, i have had the barracudas and used hi-fi headphones in CSS and i found the hi-fi headphones fine, i didn't have many problems locating the enemy and in the heat of the action they coped much better and its way easier to hear whats going on (much clearer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom