Diablo 3

I love when you sing your personal theme song :lol:

The story of my life
I take my new game home
I play all night
To keep it warm
And time is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give myself hope
I spend my love
Until I'm broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Anyone gaming tonight (on the PC)? I'll be killing some hells satans tonight on Hardcore Seasonal if anyone is interested.

I don't remember if we have a Reaper of Souls thread or not, but I started playing this again over the weekend and I'm really glad I did. Coupla little throwbacks to LoD in the newest update. I couldn't help but smile.

I don't remember if we have a Reaper of Souls thread or not, but I started playing this again over the weekend and I'm really glad I did. Coupla little throwbacks to LoD in the newest update. I couldn't help but smile.
whats all it the update

whats all it the update

A new item called Kanai's Cube (purported as the "REAL" Horadric Cube - the original creation that the Horadrim feared too much, so they hid it away and made the Horadric Cube in it's place) that you work with Zoltun to retrieve from the Ruins of Sescheron (I was super stoked to go back there), and from what I can glean, you can basically modify rare, set, and legendary gear, even so far as pulling abilities off of weapons, armor, and items, and applying them to something else you have. I need to do some more testing on that to be sure.

Rifts no longer require trials. I didn't get into the rifts just because I wanted to get the feel for playing again, so it was primarily Adventure Mode for me.

Bounties now yield much more loot and exp. I noticed each zone you bounty in has it's own crafting materials now too. In the zones that offer "bonus" bounties, they give more than the other zones, but I think you get 3 new materials of each corresponding material depending on the zone as a standard reward.

All in all, I was/am glad to be back. I was doing some further reading, and it sounds like there's a new zone (Greyhollow Island) along with Set Rifts and new legendary items. I didn't see anything pointing to that in-game, but they list all of these new features and also specify PC updates, so I'm assuming it applies to the console as well, although I could certainly be wrong. I was out of the game for much longer than I thought I would be, and I'm kinda kickin myself.

A new item called Kanai's Cube (purported as the "REAL" Horadric Cube - the original creation that the Horadrim feared too much, so they hid it away and made the Horadric Cube in it's place) that you work with Zoltun to retrieve from the Ruins of Sescheron (I was super stoked to go back there), and from what I can glean, you can basically modify rare, set, and legendary gear, even so far as pulling abilities off of weapons, armor, and items, and applying them to something else you have. I need to do some more testing on that to be sure.

Rifts no longer require trials. I didn't get into the rifts just because I wanted to get the feel for playing again, so it was primarily Adventure Mode for me.

Bounties now yield much more loot and exp. I noticed each zone you bounty in has it's own crafting materials now too. In the zones that offer "bonus" bounties, they give more than the other zones, but I think you get 3 new materials of each corresponding material depending on the zone as a standard reward.

All in all, I was/am glad to be back. I was doing some further reading, and it sounds like there's a new zone (Greyhollow Island) along with Set Rifts and new legendary items. I didn't see anything pointing to that in-game, but they list all of these new features and also specify PC updates, so I'm assuming it applies to the console as well, although I could certainly be wrong. I was out of the game for much longer than I thought I would be, and I'm kinda kickin myself.

I love how the improvements Blizzard makes to this game make it more convenient and fun to play. Nate and I got that cube when that update first came out and it is awesome. Nice addition to add even more customization to the game.

Oh that stuff was added a very long time ago

Very long? It was like 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom