Dexter Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Any one else looking forward to our favorite serial killer in the 4th Season of Dexter?

One the week end, I just managed to pick up one all of Season 3 on DVD. One of the shop started selling the Season 3 box sets about a week early.

WOOOAAAH! ZOMG! I didn't know they had a 4th season planned. woot! I've already got all 3 seasons

edit: starts on the 27th of september.

haha, for a second, i thought you were talkin about dexter's lab, an old cartoon from way back. i was like wtf, they're makin a comeback i guess...

a good ol google search clued me into what you're talkin about.

well with true blood only having another 3 weeks left something had to fill the gap and that's Dexter :D i loved season 3 was a little let down on the ending very rushed i found but season 4 will be immaculate!!!

haha, for a second, i thought you were talkin about dexter's lab, an old cartoon from way back. i was like wtf, they're makin a comeback i guess...

a good ol google search clued me into what you're talkin about.

LOL! Dexters Lab in deed...........

I am working on my lab at the moment, Saxon's lab. it's still a work in progress I am trying to keep away from wordpress but that main page is a place holder at the moment.

/ shameless plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom