Destiny

He's pretty fluent with Crota's End as well, if I recall. I'll check with him to see if he wants to run that one as well. He sits next to me at work, so it shouldn't take long. [emoji14]

Eventually, I will definitely want to run WotM, as I have not done it even once yet, but I'm happy to run newer guys through older Raids to get them immersed. Plus, I want those Crota ships something fierce.
Let's do it!

You free Friday?

Sorry, no. I'll be traveling on Thursday and will be off the consoles for 12 days.

I'd really like to run the vault again now that I know what to do....but I'd also like to do crota or wrath........not sure if light level 380 is high enough to do the wrath raid.

Sorry, no. I'll be traveling on Thursday and will be off the consoles for 12 days.

I'd really like to run the vault again now that I know what to do....but I'd also like to do crota or wrath........not sure if light level 380 is high enough to do the wrath raid.
It should be plenty high enough. I think 370 is recommended. Have fun on the cruise man!

Ajacks and I are looking to raid again this Friday or Saturday. Anyone free either night?

I'm likely more free Saturday than Friday, but that depends on what time Friday you want to get going.

Have fun on your cruise! I'm at 386 with my guys, and I think that's nearly enough to run Heroic, so I think you should be totally fine to run standard Wrath.

Back
Top Bottom