Delayed UPS shipment of my new comp, boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remeber they delivered my eVGA 7800GT in the blizzard. 18" of snow he had to walk through to get to my front door, and i live on a hill so he had to leave his truck on the side of the road sliding down slowly :p

But i stil hate UPS anyways :)

funny this thread is here because i was just thinking how much i love ups. UPS has always been good to me and always delivered on time. Except for one time we had a MAJOR snow storm and it was delayed one day and i got it the next morning.

I will choose UPS over Fedex anyday. Maybe its just my area...

I've actually had even worse experience with Fedex when they lost my iBook a long time ago in the mail for like 3 days, they had no clue where it was.

buyxgmistake said:
Thats not bad at all...FedEx recentely delivered some computer stuff of mine to my neighbors house(didn't get signiture), then he took it inside and was gonig to keeep it (he had it 5 days) until I found out it had been delivered and went knocking on my neighbors doors looking for it. FedEx sucks and so does my neighbor

I'd say delaying my package for "weather reasons" (which more than likely means THEY did something to it) is more a hassle than a simple mistake of adresses. The neighboor sounds like a bum though :p

Yeah, I cant stand it when people try that kind of stuff, did the person actually think you wouldnt figure it out?

I've never had any issue with any delivery service.
FEDEX, UPS, DHL or USPS.

I get everything shipped to my place of business where we are open 15 hours a day and there is always someone here to sign for it.

So, it's cool...

do you have to sign for all packages? because half the time I dont sign cuz im not their but My UPS guy just leaves it on my front Porch behind a plant Vase

If whoever sends it to you wants you to sign it, then you have to sign it. Otherwise he'll just leave it somewhere around the house.

And if your not there the next day, you can sign the slip he will drop off saying he was here, and you can leave it outside and he'll take the slip and drop your package off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom