Crysis: What's the HYPE about? There is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype about Crysis has always been about the graphics. And in that area it does deliver. However it doesn't seem to be optimized well and a bunch of people are upset they can't max it out right now.

Gameplay (at least single player and I'm guessing multiplayer) is better in COD4. But that doesn't make Crysis bad. I bet if Crysis hadn't been hyped so much, a lot of people that think it isn't good would consider it a pretty good game, not the best game but still good.

Cod4 runs off a proprietary engine by Infinity. The game does look good in some spots, but the overall quality still doesn't match Crysis. Everything in Crysis is real time. Lighting, shadows, light rays. Plus all the leaves on the trees and such have physics and interact with the player, bullets, and explosives.

Thats why i said almost. The unreal engine 3 is good too. I know the first cod used quakeIII engine, i figured they had just kept modifying it but guess that only went up to to cod2.

Its all personal preference when it comes to gameplay, personally i like crysis better than cod4. As for quake compared to crysis....lmao....

Agreed, big time. Much better game.

And what the..., you can't close a thread simply because you disagree.

Actually I could Have, But I won't now, because your opinions are hilarious. And Every member should see it.

Thank you, K M A N. I don't understand why Ste is constantly threatening to close this thread. Just because I'm not another person who is praising Crysis 24/7, doesn't mean that other people can't at least discuss this matter. It sounds like Ste is just power-hungry with his moderator privileges. Ste, if you're reading this, grow up - it's time to be mature.

Oh Please, I was going to stop your flam, Stop you from being embarrassed more than you already have been. But I can see you want it. So please enjoy it..

Please tell us more of your opinions, I need another good "Chuckle!!"

Your certainly entitled to your opinion, AND I want to hear more!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom