Count Chocola is condemning you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Frequently wears black clothing.
Yup

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
Nup

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick, or nailpolish.
Nup

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
Yup, but not satanic

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
Nup

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-chr*st, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.
Nup, but who the **** are they to tell us what music we listen to.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
Eccentric and Satanistic are 2 different things

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
WHO considers the bible, prayer and church wholesome?? Its like some comedian said, if church was on mondays, everyone would go.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
Well everyone is gona die, so why shouldnt we think about it

-Takes drugs.
No Comment

-Drinks alcohol.
No Comment :p

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
Who isnt

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.
This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.
heh people who cut themselves r coorl

-Complains of boredom.
who isnt bored once in a while, **** who r they to talk about boredom, they live in these little dorms and discuss god all day

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
WHA? So if i sleep im in goin to hell and if i get up early im goin to hell!!?

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
I have light skin, the sun burns me. **** you sun.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
Yup, I love it when my parents hang out in my room reading my magazines!

-Spends large amounts of time alone.
Id rather be alone than hang around with ppl i dont like

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)
ROFL! More like do homework/study.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
LoL

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
I respect: Teachers, elders.
I dont respect: people who have wasted their lives servicing some1 who might not even exist

-Misbehaves at school.
I dont do that! <_>

-Misbehaves at home.
Hell if i wana eat ice cream for breakfast, I will *****.

-Eats excessively or too little.
well what is the set amount for food? Lets take pills and pills so we dont eat as much, im sure that is ok by your ****ed rules.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

Im not even gona comment

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
Hey dude, can I eat your scabs.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
OH no, I'd rather watch the free channels!! w00t, the news!

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
Best type of Video games

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
What else should I do, pray?

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
I dont headbang coz of satan, I do it to feel the PAIN of headaches!! PAIN PAIN I LOVE PAIN

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
I dont do it, but I sure as hell dont mind when some hot chick does

-Expresses an interest in sex.
lmao

-Masturbates
I'm goin to hell twice over, and thats just in the last hour *_*

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
Meh, where ever you stick ur wang, the same thing happens.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
LOL at calling buddhism and hinduism a dangerous cult, no wonder theres so much war today.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

Lol like 90% of these apply but I sure as hell aint a goth.. I bag out the goths at school.. lol

lol VII.
I do everything on there that is normal for most people. But I still think im going to play some CSS instead of reading the bible adventures book my mom got me when i was 5.

Lol its funny, at my school. They have this thing.. If you go to MASS on sundays and get your parents to sign a slip, or if you go to the schools church, u get mcdonalds on mondays.. I thought about forging the note, but then i thought **** it, i'll just go buy mcdonalds in my lunch break

macdude425 said:
I also love people who do things because they're a "good Christian" and then rub it in your face.
Used to get plagued by them at my old house. The reason being was that you had the born again christian church just over the hill.

My farther is trying to get me to renew my faith in God. For the last 10 years, i have been buddist. Any one that tell me that I should convert back, my reply is this :-
"Well when god re-writes the 10 commandments from the world greatest 'DO NOT DO OR BURN IN HELL LIST', I'll consider it"

My problem with the Ten Commandments is that it's a from of control. At least with buddism, it teaches
- take everything in moderation or suffer one way or another.
- what comes around goes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom