Connecting Laptop & PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the external wireless card a USB wireless NIC?

As I mentioned previously, you need to get the card drivers onto the laptop to install the device. I would suggest that you use a USB thumbdrive. Connect the drive to the PC, put the drivers on it, then just take it to the laptop, plug it in, and take the drivers off of it, and install them.

I download the drivers for the wireless card. but still did not connect. can you tell me step by step what I am doing next.
Thanks.

Please list step by step what you have done (TO THE LETTER), and we can go from there... I need detailed info....

What I did was: put the drivers in a new programs, then I went to connections and follow the wizard installation and nothing happened.

Can you elaborate on "put the drivers in a new programs"??? Did you Execute the driver software for it to install? If you go to the hardware device manager, does it show the wireless card (when connected to the laptop??) You need to INSTALL the drivers before you try to make a new connection. Double click on the driver file if it is executable. if it ISN'T executable, then when you get the 'New Hardware Found' dialog, have it search your computer for the drivers, and it should find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom