Computer Spekz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t

Well i guess im good to go,

Ima talk to my parents about selling my paintball shit, and get some $$$ off that then i just gotta make a few hunddred and im set

The Merlin said:
That sound card it great;)

As for the fans, I wouldn't get less then 4 really.....6 would be fine, try to find a nice case you like that already has them installed;)

And the RAM doesn't "suck":rolleyes: He is on a budget obviously, and buying XMS series RAM would be a waste of money, offers a relativly small performance advantage for the extra $100 or so:confused:

You are confused merlin. The ram sucks, so downgrade someother small parts.

ie
get a $100 case and save $51

ICS said:
You are confused merlin. The ram sucks, so downgrade someother small parts.

ie
get a $100 case and save $51

What makes you think it sucks:p :rolleyes: Just because it is a budget brand:rolleyes: Cause I can tell you that I upgraded from 2x256mb DDR333 of cheapo ass Kingston RAM, to $220 2x512mb DDR400 GeIL, and it made almost mil difference:rolleyes:

It's nice to have the best RAM, cause it does look mighty pretty, but it makes probably the smallest difference in performance of any component:confused: You simply do not need $250 RAM for CS, its no practical, he is not gonna be OCing heavily:rolleyes:

This is a budget build here, thats why he is not buying a X800 Pro or AMD64, don't you understand that:p He would nearly double his performance with either of those components, ALOT more then RAM will ever do, but it would double the price of the components he is getting now:confused:

Saying I am "confused" and that the ram "sucks" is a horrible argument:rolleyes:

<3 merlins smartness :p

alrighty im set, thanx for the help, if i come into any other touches with other things ill post

ty all

rootbeergood said:
<3 merlins smartness :p

alrighty im set, thanx for the help, if i come into any other touches with other things ill post

ty all

No problem, anytime and good luck;)

woot woot, ok well by next month *end of semptember or so i will have all the parts :) and then will come back and tell how sexy and fast the ***** is running and it will be like a whole fusion reactor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom