Computer Modding

gman2004

Beta member
I have 750 dollars to spend on modding my computer... So far i have an xoxide.com x-blade case($120), ATI RADEON 9800 SE ATLANTIS 128MB DDR AGP 8X DVI/TVO VIDEO CARD WITH SOFEWARE (BULK PACK) (OEM POWER BY)($125), thermaltake power supply package($70), ASUS "P4P800 SE" Deluxe i865PE Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU, ($105), and i am trying too see if these things are good so far, and what else i should get. I might want to test out some watercooling with the Thermaltake aquarius 3 watercooling kit. Are the things i picked out good, and have any suggestions as to what else i should get for under 200 dollars to make my computer bang?

gman2004 said:
I have 750 dollars to spend on modding my computer... So far i have an xoxide.com x-blade case($120), ATI RADEON 9800 SE ATLANTIS 128MB DDR AGP 8X DVI/TVO VIDEO CARD WITH SOFEWARE (BULK PACK) (OEM POWER BY)($125), thermaltake power supply package($70), ASUS "P4P800 SE" Deluxe i865PE Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU, ($105), and i am trying too see if these things are good so far, and what else i should get. I might want to test out some watercooling with the Thermaltake aquarius 3 watercooling kit. Are the things i picked out good, and have any suggestions as to what else i should get for under 200 dollars to make my computer bang?
The latest from Creative labs and 5.1 speakers.Cordless kbd and Mouse.
Good surge protection and maybe power backup.Laser Printer.Usb2 support.
And An isp that your happy with.
Maybe a better desk,only you know all the answers.
:D

Back
Top Bottom