Opinions on my planned computer build

Whoah that's a lot of high specs and lots of room for future use. Not an expert here but those probably will needing better cooling system out of heat it will produce.

Can we stop with this? Yes I may not need more than 16 gigs of memory but I'd rather have the peace of mind knowing that unless I were doing something really resource heavy I won't lag my computer. And the same with the graphics, I want them to be as good as I can make them in that game, so I'd rather go overkill on the graphics.
I agree. Buy what you want and not what someone else says you need. I'd still opt for 1080 ti cards over 1080s though. But that's just how I build systems for myself. I don't like just getting by.

I would get 2 1080's in sli hell if the OP can afford it go for it. You'll be ready for any new games that do come out. I cant afford a 980Ti so I'm just jealous.

I would get 2 1080's in sli hell if the OP can afford it go for it. You'll be ready for any new games that do come out. I cant afford a 980Ti so I'm just jealous.

We are saying a 1080 Ti would be a smarter choice. Less power, less heat, less money. Not to mention SLI scaling is pretty bad.

Shit, yeah I forgot about that. Basically the post was about one of the members running Mudbox and it was taking up 25 gigs of memory but he did say that that much memory usage is abnormally high

Shit, yeah I forgot about that. Basically the post was about one of the members running Mudbox and it was taking up 25 gigs of memory but he did say that that much memory usage is abnormally high

Well, not really. For heavy rendering and editing usually the standard is getting 32Gb, because usage can go over 16Gb

Back
Top Bottom