Colleges

xerolen

In Runtime
Hey I was looking into some of the interesting computer science programs at Plymouth University. Anyone have any opinions on it? I'm going into ANG in NH and will be able to use my GI Bill to have my tuition to paid for as long as it's a state school. Just wondering what people have heard about the school?

There was a rumor that my schools Computer Science / Computer Engineering program wasn't ABET accredited...

Freakout ensued.
I was a bit worried because I was half way done with my degree at the time.

There was a rumor that my schools Computer Science / Computer Engineering program wasn't ABET accredited...

Freakout ensued.
I was a bit worried because I was half way done with my degree at the time.

Oh god lol, that'd be horrible.

Well, it was a brand new department (and two brand new buildings) for EE / CE / CS. I'll be the second graduating class from it :tongue: Same as with high school: I went to a brand new high school and was the first full graduating class from it. Kind of neat.

Well, it was a brand new department (and two brand new buildings) for EE / CE / CS. I'll be the second graduating class from it :tongue: Same as with high school: I went to a brand new high school and was the first full graduating class from it. Kind of neat.

I'd rather have an accredited major over a new building :p.

Entirely new program for the school. We needed the building (Our only computer labs before had no specialized software, no robotics facilities, etc) for it to even be viable :tongue:

Ah, ok, lol. I thought you meant they just renovated the building or something.

Back
Top Bottom