Carnage Blender

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageblender

Beta member
As a player of several of the popular MMORPGS I found that they were a nice step up from the many muds I had played, yet the paying part really sucked. I then discovered the best of both worlds. Browser Based games.

Carnage Blender is much like a mud, however browser based. It has the economy (both in-game and out of game) like an MMORPG. You can occasionaly find in game stuff for sale in USD$ on ebay, and very often on the games forums and chat. Carnage Blender is free to play and has a rather booming player base that is growing every day. You don't have to spend a dime to have a good time playing carnage blender. You won't find annoying pop-ups or ads. You won't be asked to pay anything. You however can purchase special items from time to time that are quite powerful and rare. You can also pay a one time 10$ supportership fee that will give you access to a few other in-game features. If anything you should check out Carnage Blender at http://www.carnageblender.com?r=35810 and just play for a few days and see if its for you. You never know, you may just fall in love with carnage blender as many of us have.

-The Wolf

wow that is addicting.

I have no idea why it is because im really not doing anything. just down arrow and enter. i used up all my BA so i can't play anymore, and i probably wont tommorow.

cool game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom