can anyone suggest the best bulk texting platform?

raj_090

Beta member
Hello All,

I want to run SMS Marketing Campaign for my business service in which I will try to reach the maximum number of customers through messaging so can anybody suggest me sms marketing platform with a large sending messaging capacity?

Hello All,

I want to run SMS Marketing Campaign for my business service in which I will try to reach the maximum number of customers through messaging so can anybody suggest me sms marketing platform with a large sending messaging capacity?
You know, even if I knew something like that, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I would rather advise you to stop such idiotic terrorizing of people and stop sending all kinds of spam mails. We have to get rid of such online terrorists somehow, including you.

You know, even if I knew something like that, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I would rather advise you to stop such idiotic terrorizing of people and stop sending all kinds of spam mails. We have to get rid of such online terrorists somehow, including you.
if you don't want to answer this question just ignore it otherwise you don't have any right to call me a terrorist you are violating the rules of this community. I am requesting techist.com community to remove this person's account.

Back
Top Bottom