Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
I just got a digital camera, what should i do with it?

I took a few pictures out in the forest, but what else should i take pictures of? Or do with the camera?

It was a Polaroid i532 camera, 8MP, 12X zoom, 2.5" display *woot*, for $189 at Wal-Mart. I bought a $12 case and $25 512MB memory card for it...

EC.PCB.I532.JPG

I was doing some "photochopping", and noticed my lagging computer...took 1 minute just to resize an image :(

What else should i do with the camera?

I like taking pictures of things up close (macro), as you can get some really neat pics.

Also, during times where the light gets weird, pictures can be really interesting. I consider weird light times to be usually dusk or dawn.

It takes videos, i was suprised...15 minutes of video :p
When the picture get's weird, there is this "negative" mode, than changes it from day to night, making it look "3D"

I've been mastering the "auto-focus", because my pictures were getting blurry.
I can't believe i haven't dropped it *knock on wood*. It took me about 2 days to drop my GBA and discman when i got them :(

what i like to do with my camera is. i sit in my back yard an take pics of the animals. i see back there. i use a tripod an it makes the picture so much better. i have a nikon coolpix L3. here's one of a squirrel that was in a tree
11v71hy.jpg

i think i'll just do the TF image contests.

I dont have a tripod yet; how much do they cost? around $10-$30? More?

I just point and shoot right now, i might buy a tripod later at wal-mart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom