burning video problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
what program did you use to convert it ? did you convert it to vcd?

cant help if you dont answer the questions, im not a mind reader and I dont have the video in front of me

well, nero screwed up and got the audio out of synch, like I said, many of the windows programs absolutely suck at mpeg conversions

you have to understand how this is done:
most apps rip the audio first, then convert that to mpeg2

then the app converts the video

then the app muxes them back together, if it misses the audio delay then when its muxed together it will be out of synch

try this:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=gui4ffmpeg

that will make a vcd compliant mpeg2, you will have to author that into a vcd, not sure if NERO will do that or not, but videohelp.com has plenty of apps to do this which are free

but the audio doesn't miss on my computer its just the disk is that still the same problem?

does it miss and is out of synch when you play the disk on your computer or just in a DVD player?

ok so now i got the sound perfect but it freezes/skips every second on my dvd player but on my computer it works great.

what could be the problem now?

well gee, here we go again, hey Norcent, NOBODY can help you without some clues as to what youve done first, WE CANT READ MINDS..........what did you do exactly? I mean , its like saying, hey my PC is broke, do you know whats wrong without any info whatsoever !! Im not going to pry info from you, its a waste of time. Secondly, this is a multimedia forum problem, not 'Off Topic', thirdly, begging for help ****es people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom