Budget build

RAM prices are criminal, I'd like to do a eco-cheap Ryzen build for a mom/pop/grandma but AMD has not yet started supplying support for on board graphics which makes Intel better for economy builds (at this current time frame)

RAM prices are criminal, I'd like to do a eco-cheap Ryzen build for a mom/pop/grandma but AMD has not yet started supplying support for on board graphics which makes Intel better for economy builds (at this current time frame)
I did a rant video to a friend earlier in the week bitching about how in July of 2016 I paid 164 for 2x16GB of LPX RAM and today it's 409. This bull**** needs to stop, we know what's going on and no big company is doing anything about it.

I think it has to do with every one on the crypto currency faucet.... every one wants to build mining machines. and prices go up. I am slowly trying to get upgrades so far ram is most expencive next to capture card, and GPU

I think it has to do with every one on the crypto currency faucet.... every one wants to build mining machines. and prices go up. I am slowly trying to get upgrades so far ram is most expencive next to capture card, and GPU

RAM is simply price fixing, it has nothing to do with mining. GPUs on the other hand it's a factory shortage, the fab contracts are up.

Back
Top Bottom