BF2: Basic Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Ok. I'm really starting to get mad now... I've got all basics and a bunch of veterens, but I simply can't get my basic knife... You need 7 Knife Kills in a single round to get it. The most i've ever gotten was 4 in a round.

How in the heck do you get 7 kills in a round? Snipers? Players not at the keyboard? I never seem to get 7 chances to knife someone in a round? It's crazy...

What do I need to do? Other then STAT Pad?

It can't be that hard to do it 7 times in a round. If your really desperate you can get a few friends to stand their and let you knife them, even though that's cheating.

DJ-CHRIS said:
It can't be that hard to do it 7 times in a round. If your really desperate you can get a few friends to stand their and let you knife them, even though that's cheating.

lol... it is hard CHRIS... I play like 3 hours a day and I can't seem, to do it... hahaha it's sad I know...

Yeah, I don't want to cheat to get it... but it's looking likethat might me my only hope... LOG-IN right now CHRIS and join me so I can get my basic knife would ya... lol

... Its actually really easy.

This is what you do.

Go to Warlord and play for the round, then at the beginning of a new round join insurgents and wait by the wall going towards the construction site, where people parachute in for the TV Station. You see someone land, you run after then and gut them, repeat.

Also the night maps are good, wait that is if you have special forces. I find it easier to knife in special forces.

i just get the people who hide plant C4's on our artillery and before they blow up, their dead :eek:

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol... it is hard CHRIS... I play like 3 hours a day and I can't seem, to do it... hahaha it's sad I know...

Yeah, I don't want to cheat to get it... but it's looking likethat might me my only hope... LOG-IN right now CHRIS and join me so I can get my basic knife would ya... lol

I managed to misplace my BF2 DVD.

ferris said:
... Its actually really easy.

This is what you do.

Go to Warlord and play for the round, then at the beginning of a new round join insurgents and wait by the wall going towards the construction site, where people parachute in for the TV Station. You see someone land, you run after then and gut them, repeat.

Also the night maps are good, wait that is if you have special forces. I find it easier to knife in special forces.

Thanks good ideas... I have Special Forces... I'm going to try knifing there... you're right... might be easier...

I got 6 knifes last night... 7 is ellusive... I also got a Purple Heart last night... 5 kills - 20 Deaths.... I was flying an Airplane (getting totally owned by some dude...) He was a sick pilot...

HAVOC2k5 said:
Are you interested in an ISO?

I could make that happen for you... CD or DVD?

I will take you up on this offer if I cannot find it. It's in my basement, somewhere.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I will take you up on this offer if I cannot find it. It's in my basement, somewhere.

I'll make it tonight. PM me if you want it. I'll arrange to mail it to you.
For a long standing TF-Member... I'll even pay for the shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom