Best Console Controller

(this is for peeps who have made a virus) y did u make a virus?

• something to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to target a company

• to make people sad/mad

• to leave your mark

• to supplament for your gf

• to get ready for the big time hacking/virusing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u mean teh ABXY layout? i think its by far eh best around because u lay ur thumb join on the A with ur thumb tip on the X and it u was B or Y just just role ur thumb to either side. i think on teh ps2 or xbox pad ur stuck using two of the buttons and if u want at the other two uve gotta lift up and find the one u want which is alot slower. also i think the ps2 left stick is totaly in the wrong place whereas the GC one i perfect.

all in all i have all 4 controllers in my house (GC, ps dual shock, xbox brick and s) and i wish i could use my GC pad for the other consoles cos its perfect. god knows what they can do to improove it but im sure they will sumhow.

I dont have an xbox anymore. I sold it months ago so i can finish my rig. But i LOVE the stock xbox controlers. I tryed as hard as i could to find a similar pc controler.

This is what i got for 30$. Its like half PS2/Xbox. Comes with a fan inside, which blows to your hands. Has a low/med/high settings. That fan works GREAT. To bad BF dont work fully with controlers.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=product&id=1091100558695

@willsko87 how can you just say ps2 or beedubaya say xbox with no explaination? tbh the ps2 pad is rubbish and yet no1 has been able to disagree with the SNES pad with prongs idea of mine.

I have a PS2 and a Gamecube but i would say i prefer the PS2 controller, Just personal preference.:) I also have an adapter so i can use my PS2 controller on my PC, cause i don't like most controllers out for PC either.

Drworm2005.

Gamecube by far.

The XBox originals were way too large, and the newer minis are ot bad.

I firmly believe that the only reason peop;e like PS2 controlers is because, other than the analogs, they have remained unchanged for so many years.

My friends and I talked about it.... thats what we came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom