been around for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined this forum with a problem, since then I have learned how to build a pc and expanded my knowledge of software. I shall remain at this forum to attempt to help others like many have helped me :)

Well, i've been here for 1 year and 1 month so far, and i dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Warez Monster said:
what do you mean by not as good as it used to be?

No offense to the new guys but it seems there isn't quite as much members that I really liked. I remember Flanker and his frequant flame wars, and being called a n00b ***hole by him. :cool: Those were the times, till he told beedubaya to kill himself then got banned for it. And beed has been MIA for like 4 months. Maybe he did kill himself...

Nothing really against the forum in general it's just we lost a couple of cool guys, and then gained some jerks (luckfully some got banned *cough*Green Radience*cough*).

Beefcake said:
No offense to the new guys but it seems there isn't quite as much members that I really liked. I remember Flanker and his frequant flame wars, and being called a n00b ***hole by him. :cool: Those were the times, till he told beedubaya to kill himself then got banned for it. And beed has been MIA for like 4 months. Maybe he did kill himself...

Nothing really against the forum in general it's just we lost a couple of cool guys, and then gained some jerks (luckfully some got banned *cough*Green Radience*cough*).

So, where is the quality of a Technical Forum in your post?

I understand where you are coming from, I REALLY do. However, from what you are describing in your post...you can find in any Forum's Off Topic section my friend.

"Have u been stuck in this communist dongeon?... lol..."

straightv6 said:
this is one of my very few OT posts. so far this has been a great forum. who else has stuck around?
The people who didn't stick around, wouldnt post here because... well, they didn't stick around. :p

I aint been around as frequently as i used to, but i Joined sometime in 2003.
Its just that the threads have been getting repetitive. When i click on the active topics button, all i usualy ever see is:

OMG R@nt

does this dress make me look fat?

Is this website SPAM? (When it is)

FREE XBOX 360 WITH LASIC EYE SURGERY!!!

what happened at school today

My nu Rig

My nu Rig

My nu Rig

Rate this system (Why, when you already have it?)

Shopping 4 n3w parts (that they never EVER buy)

mac vs PC

Intel vs AMD

ATi vs Nvidia

ect...

I would be more active if people would start making more interesting threads! Something NEW would be nice... It's just that those^^ old topics have been beaten soo far into #3LL that even SATAN himself doesn't even know it's there.

Other than that, this place is 133t.:confused: :cool:

2 and a 1/2 years for me

ATIRAGEPRO said:
und as frequently as i used to, but i Joined sometime in 2003.
Its just that the threads have been getting repetitive. When i click on the active topics button, all i usualy ever see is:

OMG R@nt

does this dress make me look fat?

Is this website SPAM? (When it is)

FREE XBOX 360 WITH LASIC EYE SURGERY!!!

what happened at school today

My nu Rig

My nu Rig

My nu Rig

Rate this system (Why, when you already have it?)

Shopping 4 n3w parts (that they never EVER buy)

mac vs PC

Intel vs AMD

ATi vs Nvidia

ect...
You forgot the I'm Gay Thread.

Oh Hang on, they are now banned here

And there is my usual rants in the WORST TECH SUPPORT / HELP DESK EXPERIENCE thread.

Beefcake said:

Where have you been? Green Radience was Flanker. He's made like 20 accounts by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom