Been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPROTechman

In Runtime
Hi guys, Josh here.

Been a while huh? Sorry I've gone completely inactive for months. I've recently gained employment for a company I'm sure some of you have heard of: Aria PC Technology aka Aria PC - Computer Hardware, Components, Monitors.. at lowest prices quite a large UK Retailer. I work there as a systems builder now as well as in the tech dept. Also really active on their forums which is why I haven't been on here in a while sorry.

Really awesome, about to finish college and walk into a full time job there as well.

As you can see from my signature I've also got a new rig - I'll put pictures up this week.

How is everyone else doing? Would be lovely to hear from you guys.

- Josh. :silly:

Great to see you back around, mate. I'm sporting a new setup as well, just not as spiffy as yours. ;)

Congrats on the job and college.

Great to see you back around, mate. I'm sporting a new setup as well, just not as spiffy as yours. ;)

Congrats on the job and college.

Thanks mate. Mine's okay the GPU's aint the best but in crossfire they usually match a 5870 so it's not bad. Got them Dirt cheap £50 each lol so it was worth it.

How are you doing yourself mate?

Also another reason for me being inactive is alot of the time I can't log in.. I just get re-directed it happened earlier aswell.

Look forward to your reply :D

I'm doing good. I've got a granddaughter now (just turned six months old). I am working as a temp (sucks) on a job that is soon the play out (sucks) but that pays decently, so I am looking for something else. I just had to turn down a help desk spot because the pay wasn't what I needed and their wages are froze (have been for two years and don't know when they will be released).

I am looking to head back to college soon myself so I can work on some certs to make myself more valuable. I would love to finish my Bachelors but don't see that in the cards any time in the near future.

Redirected? How so? First I have heard about anything like that.

Oh my, there is a name I have seen in a while. Glad to see you are back.

Congrats at landing a spot at aria, I used to pass there quite a bit in a cab on my way up to a supplier by the airport always meant to stop by.

I'm doing good. I've got a granddaughter now (just turned six months old). I am working as a temp (sucks) on a job that is soon the play out (sucks) but that pays decently, so I am looking for something else. I just had to turn down a help desk spot because the pay wasn't what I needed and their wages are froze (have been for two years and don't know when they will be released).

I am looking to head back to college soon myself so I can work on some certs to make myself more valuable. I would love to finish my Bachelors but don't see that in the cards any time in the near future.

Redirected? How so? First I have heard about anything like that.

Congratulations on the granddaughter bet you love it :) Not so good on the job-side of things though hopefully you'll get a bit of luck soon mate. About the re-direct basically when I log in it goes to log me in and then it doesn't and I have to put my credentials in again.. I've just realised if I click on forum though it works :s

Good to see you back around here.

Hey mate, how you doing these days? :)

Oh my, there is a name I have seen in a while. Glad to see you are back.

Hi mate, cheers.

Congrats at landing a spot at aria, I used to pass there quite a bit in a cab on my way up to a supplier by the airport always meant to stop by.

Thanks mate, take it your local?

Welcome, back to TF, Josh! Although we've IMed each other 1,000 times. :lol:

Indeed you never leave me alone! :p

Good to see ya :thumbsup:

Hi mate, You've got yourself some nice kit yet again :p What volts are you pushing through that to get 5GHZ and what temps do you get? :eek:

Thanks for all the comments so far, glad to know I was missed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom