Battle Field 1942 Emergency!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ExTrEmZ*

Baseband Member
Ok plz plz plz help or my spring break is ruined ok. I just got battle Field 1942 today and when I try to play online no games showed up so I pressesd update. when i pressed that my freaking Nortan ANti virus came up with this mesage:Low risk:Battle Field 1942 is attempting to connect to the internet.
then my freaking computor freases because theres 2 mouses on the screen at one time one for Battle Field and the other one for my normal comp. and when i go to the task manager it freezes up even more so im forced to shut down the computor it happens everytime i try this!!! And my dad says he wont disable nortan anti virus for a dumb game....and im like WTF!!:mad: how can i fix this!!!!!!!plz help or my spring break is ruind!!!:( :( :(

Your dad may get mad - just dont tell him - Go to task manager and turn off norton. If you cannot find it in the running applications, just go to running processes and find something having to deal with norton - norton.exe or what not. People in the networking or software threads will be able to tell you what it is called. I dont use norton so i do not know. OR! just go to start-pograms-norton and disable it while your playing, then when you are done, go bck and enable it. Also - download Desert Combat. Plain ol BF gets hella boring.

www.desertcombat.com

On the bottm right of yoru screen you will see the Norton sign. Right click, Disable auto-protect. Boom problem done. Have fun.

Viruses CANNOT be sent over battlefield. It is not possible. Just tell him that and if he asks why tell me and i will post why. It is long and drawn out and i would rather not do it, but for the sake of someone playing BF online, i will do it. :))))

Just disable while playing the game, and when your not? Enable it again. He will never know, and you'll be protected all the same.

You have to disable the protection on the firewall, not Anti-Virus. There should be a small globe in that same corner, Right-click and choose disable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom