Barry Bonds...future steroids hall of fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu2duo

In Runtime
Just want to say that I think it's sad that mr. steroids is going to break hank aarons all time homerun record.
If you are for bonds and think he's one of the greatest, do your homework and pull up Aaron's stats. His #'s are phenomenal. Nothing but consistency throughout his entire career. Aaron never hit 50+ homeruns in a season, yet he is the all time leader. Wow!
Anyway, Barry bonds doesn't deserve all the attention. He cheated!

Exactly. Without the steroids I sincerely doubt he'd be even close to breaking the record. It's like he's not a real athlete...

I agree that he shouldn't be put into the hall of fame, nor that his record should count. But you have to admit that he is a reasonable ball player. Even before his steroid use, when he was a scrawny little thing for the Pirates, he was still winning golden glove awards and the like.

Just want to say that I think it's sad that mr. steroids is going to break hank aarons all time homerun record.
If you are for bonds and think he's one of the greatest, do your homework and pull up Aaron's stats. His #'s are phenomenal. Nothing but consistency throughout his entire career. Aaron never hit 50+ homeruns in a season, yet he is the all time leader. Wow!
Anyway, Barry bonds doesn't deserve all the attention. He cheated!

I Swearz it wasnt steroids, it was just someee specialz juiiice.

Barry Bonds isnt in my Hall of Fame Book, is he in yours?

85% of all major league baseball players use "Performance Enhancers".

If it's legal Supplements or Illegal Drugs. There are A LOT of players that use them. And it doesn't stop at Baseball.

I don't condone illegal steroid use in any sport, but if the record books need to be changed, there should be A LOT of changing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom