World of Warcraft: Cataclysm -- December 7 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to find out the forums have a MMORPG forum. I'm a big WoW player started about when WotLK came out. Wish I would have gotten into it sooner but just never really thought about it.

Anyways looking forward to Cataclysm.

Glad to find out the forums have a MMORPG forum. I'm a big WoW player started about when WotLK came out. Wish I would have gotten into it sooner but just never really thought about it.

Anyways looking forward to Cataclysm.

TF put this is so we could slow down the amount of people that were arguing about subscription based pay to play games on every mmorpg thread.

"icc still takes a few days to clear with its 12 bosses" If your a tank who knows what he is doing its easy to pug even ICC 25 in a few hours. Granted you'd be carrying the group............ but it is what it is.

On the Public test realms warriors ALWAYS get the shaft but have their multipliers readjusted come live patch. Don't know if its just a coincidence or some conspiracy blizzard has against warriors.

yea icc is quite easy now that its 6 months later from me saying its unpugable lol. they had teh shattering last week wich changed the world over to what cataclysm will be. they have the new class combinations for races aswell. like ex tauren paladin, undead hunter and so on. the wolrd i must say at this moment is awsome ogrimar is an impenetrable fortress. i had planned on quitting but am getting cata for free from work so il play but not as much as i used to.

How are you getting Cataclysm from work free? And it's not like they're going to pay your subscription too, are they? That is the big part.

And dam, this thread is old. wow.

How are you getting Cataclysm from work free? And it's not like they're going to pay your subscription too, are they? That is the big part.

And dam, this thread is old. wow.

i work for futureshop which is best buy canada. anyway they gave me 2 25$ gift cards. one i won in a game in the morning we did. and the second was at a training meeting he gave out 3 cards out of 30 people for participation and i earned one. i already have wow time for the next 4 months. i buy my subscription every 6 months. but ya i basicly got wow cataclysm for free from my work :D. and its dropped down to 39.99 now out here.

I have gotten so behind. I got totally overwhelmed with school this term and also work that I haven't been able to play in like two months. I needed a break in a way but at the same time I feel like I need to get back to playing ASAP because I am a large part of my guild. LOL they aren't overly happy with me but real life does take priority.

Anyways what does everyone think of it all so far? I've got my main to 85 and was able to run a heroic or two but not much more beyond that. Truthfully I find the trash to be a little annoying. I mean I'm all for a challenge but at a certain point, at least in my opinion, it gets obnoxious. I know this is more of a throwback to how WoW was in classic but it just annoys me more than anything.

Oh well, I'm hoping to be back to playing sometime soon. I wonder what all has changed since the first two weeks or so of Cataclysm.

what has changed is people are now geared enough to plow thrue trash once more. cc is still required but it is less of an impossible mission that it was and now more of a fun challenge. myself i have 163k hp unbuffed on my pally tank some instances i dont even need to cc grim batol being one example.

what has changed is people are now geared enough to plow thrue trash once more. cc is still required but it is less of an impossible mission that it was and now more of a fun challenge. myself i have 163k hp unbuffed on my pally tank some instances i dont even need to cc grim batol being one example.

Well that is good news. My main is a tank as well however he is a Warrior. I just felt like a lot of what I had fallen in love with, in regards to tanking, had been totally changed. Not too mention the fact that when I had more than maybe 2 trash enemies not CCed and attacking me I'd usually die. Again to me a little obnoxious. I'm not trying to whine or QQ because I know Heroics are supposed to be hard. They were definitely too easy in WotLK. However I prefer those challenges on the bosses not the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom