Assassin's Creed

Played more or rogue this weekend

It's the sequel to black flag basically. Same controls and ships although smaller map.

I know it will come to ps4 but the graphics are OK on the 3.

Fun game

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

At first I was playing AC:Black Flag. At first I did not like it when I found out about the that this was a simulation. And for the first half of the game I was thinking... WTF?
Anyways, since then I have played AC2 / Brotherhood and started on Revelations.
Currently I am playing AC:Unity. Unity has different game play to it. However I am also not keen on the Simulation being bleedingly obvious.
Been watching my GF play the first AC on PC. I sorta know now why I started with playing ACII onwards...
What is going on with the second DLC for AC:Unity? Is that going to be free too like dead kings?

Isn't Dead Kings the DLC for Unity?
Have you tried playing Coop missions on Unity, how is it?
The first AC feels much better now that I'm playing it on the PC, it was terrible on the PS3, way too many fps drops.

What system are you playing Unity on ?

Played more or rogue this weekend

It's the sequel to black flag basically. Same controls and ships although smaller map.

I know it will come to ps4 but the graphics are OK on the 3.

Fun game

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

I didn't realize Rogue was a pirate game. That is awesome. I'll definitely grab that if it comes to PS4.

I heard you can't do as much and you can finish the game without the need to upgrade it much.
I'll wait for a PC or PS4 release. Its supposed to tie up loose strings in Black Flag I believe.

Back
Top Bottom