LAN Personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often when i'm at LAN party, i would have to go out for a while for someodd reason and find when i come back, some complete n00b took my computer because his own computer either, wouldn't work/too slow/has too much s*** on it to be fast enough/too slow because he has never heard the word 'update' before/he's reinstalling windows.

So when i get back, i turn into 'the sailor':

"Get the !&@# off of my $%^&ing Computer you little peice of $*^&!!!!!! Ahhh $)#^, what the @*#! did you $*#(ing do?!?!?!?!?!?"

Good read, my friends are a mix of a few of them :)

i was at a lan i went to just recently, the hosts computer (family computer) was screwing up when trying to connect to ours. We pinned it down to his IP. We left his computer in the corner for a while and started playing games, until another friend of myn suggested a reformat. We were all deeply tranced with our own games and just said "yea, watever"/ so we reformat this guys family computer and it still dowsnt work so where just like meh. We leave the next day forgetting the whole thing. The funny thing is this guy is like computer illiterate and cant get his internet to work now and has lost all his files. Pretty slack to him seeming as its his familys computer. But meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom