anyone play Warhammer Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbow

Beta member
ive recently started playing it after my departure from WoW and so far am really enjoying it
the pvp (rvr) is very balanced in terms of the different classes and leveling is a cakewalk so far.

if anyone else plays hit me up on Dark Crag order side . name is Whoya

if anyone else wants to check the game out, let me know in a post or PM and ill send you a recruit a friend trial key so you can check it out. (and i get cool stuff if you upgrade to a membership :p)

I bought it at release, but had to stop playing because of graphics drivers issues making the game crash on me. I was really enjoying it too, but have failed to go back since the issue was fixed.

Bought at release, went crazy about bugs and crappy optimization, came back in December, it was all much smoother, left at R30 because I thought it was not polished and the content was bleh. Just got an invite for some free days I think, so maybe I'll go ahead and see what's happening.

I bought it at release also and played for a while before most of my friends and guildies went back to WoW. I tried to keep it going, but with no one to play with it got boring, so I went back to WoW also. I still have my character and log on every now and then just to see how its going, but don't know how much longer I'll play.

Hey I'm on Order in DC also name is Tailos...however my hardrive died on me yesterday so I have to get a new one and reinstall everything if I can't recorver my old one. Anyways maybe I'll see ya out there.

I actaully was talking to one of my Stompfest community members last night and I landed up reinstalling and plan on activated my account again tonight. Not sure what server we will land up playing on.

I actaully was talking to one of my Stompfest community members last night and I landed up reinstalling and plan on activated my account again tonight. Not sure what server we will land up playing on.

I am part of a big guild on Iron Rock Order side..... I played WOW for many years but the PVP system in Warhammer is amazing!!! Let me know if you or a huge group of your friends want to get rolling on there and we will for sure give yall an invite :)

We actually landed up rolling Slayers on Dark Crag last night, pushed to level 10 and 11 respectively and are having a **** of a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom