Anyone do rollerblading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anyone here do or done rollerblading ?, a few of my mates are going to get some blades and meet up and just have some fun, but im currently 6ft tall and 12 stone (168lbs) - i have no idea if thats to heavy or not ?, from watching videos people seem to be all small and thin :p

You didnt happen to do agressive / inline skating did you ?

Reckon i will be too heavy then ? i need to know as to not waste loads of money.

You can't be too heavy for rollerblades I would imagine. However, You should get a bike instead :)

well i asked someone a load of questions on youtube, and....

spencerc091

Re: agressive skates
Re: agressive skates
Im 6ft and 175lbs, youre fine. Theres a kid i skate with, sean wicks, hes 6'3 and idk how heavy, but hes pro. dont worry about height/weight

2 wheels and 2 anti rockers gives you a lot more room to grind, youll get stuck on the rail with 4 wheels.

and i have no idea what anarchy chaos 3's are. never heard of them. I use Razors genesys 7's. they have the genesys8's out now which are nice, you can get em fr $199 on rollerwarehouse.com or skatepile.com

:D

I used to inline speed skate competitively back in high school, but i havent had my wheels on for a good 5-6 years at this point. I always prefered to hurt myself using a skateboard over inlines for "aggressive" skating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom