anybody got a potato gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one that shoots out potato bits. furthest it shot was about 5 metres, it cost me £1 L()L:cool:

Used to play with the Neighbors. Was maid out of a 4" dia PVC pipe about 3' long. Used a combination of Gas and hairspray to ignite it and had a small airpump that was used to fill the chamber with some presure. It shot about 50 to 60 yards. if the potatoe didn't explode. they had a open/close valve that woudl prevent the air pump from getting the back preasure as well. It was pretty cool

We used to play with one in College. We would shoot at the neighbors apartment. Tons of fun until we put a little too much powder in it and blew a hole through their wall. When the cops showed up the gun was no where to be found. Where did that gun go...

my friend has one, spray in some hairspray, put on the cap, and push the grill starter button that is connected to a spark plug. it shoots like 150 yards and has gone through the neighbors backboard on their bball hoop.
____
/ \_____________
l _____________l
\__ _ _/
l
button connected to spark plug

the picture doesnt come out right when it posts, the top part of the chamber should be like the bottom.

the one i made used pure propane, instead of spraying in hairspray, i had a valve in the back for propane. I could launch anything, coolest thing i did was launch a baseball over 300 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom