America's Army 2.6 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: America's Army 2.6 released!

ibbonkers said:
let me know how good the new maps are . stuck for 1 more month before cable modem gets to my area. havent played since 2.1 :(

I used to play AA alot and i got really really good at it, untill 2.2.

I think you and I don't play AA for the same reason--- Punkbuster.

Punkbuster Screenshot hogged up all my bandwidth every 20 seconds and it became unplayable. :mad: So I haven't played AA in a long time. :( I want to play it so bad though because its such a good multiplayer game. :D

It is a pretty good game, especially considering its free. :D The only thing i didnt like were the dropshots with the 203's. So **** annoying to be killed 10 seconds into a round by some noob before you left the spawn area.

Vybuni said:
It is a pretty good game, especially considering its free. :D The only thing i didnt like were the dropshots with the 203's. So **** annoying to be killed 10 seconds into a round by some noob before you left the spawn area.

Can't dissagree with you there. its especially bad on Woodland Outpost.

I hate when people spam nade on the bridge level.

I love this game, but this is one of the things that gets on my nerves some times (even though this game is meant to be realistic) is if you die (especially if it's by a TK or spam nading) really soon in the game and you have to wait till the new round.

hahahah you must have played with me then.. i know all the dropshots and nade spams for bridge.. noobs are fun :p

Beefcake said:
I love this game, but this is one of the things that gets on my nerves some times (even though this game is meant to be realistic) is if you die (especially if it's by a TK or spam nading) really soon in the game and you have to wait till the new round.

Yeah that is really annoying, especially if there are a few noobs on the assaulting team on the bridge who dont do jackshit, they just sit in the tower on assault side and wait until the time runs out. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom