Adobe PhotoShop Trial

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. I am dabbling with this program. Its the trial version. I have a web cam.

Is it possible to take a picture with the web cam...import into this program..work with it and possibly print it?

If so how?

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
SC

Use whatever software came with your webcam to take a snapshot / save it. Then in PhotoShop, File -> Open... > pick the photo from where it was saved at and do whatever you wanted.

Then you can print it from either PhotoShop directly (File -> Print), or print it from another source.

Hello. Thanks. The only 'problem' at this moment is that the 'software' I have connected with this thing is not great at all..but I am going to work with it.

SC

I'm guessing you're talking about your webcam software?

Answer: Yes!

I would like to get a small sense of how to use this program. I am able to (sort 'a)
take pictures with the Cam using 'ManyCam' software and sticking it into AdobePhotoShop.

From there as an example...I would like to 'erase' the reflection of lights that I have appearing in glasses that I ware.

Question: How do or should you try to go about doing this in this program?

Thanks
Sc

Last edited:
Honestly the best way would be to just google for tutorials for whatever effect you're trying to apply. That's how I learned how to use PhotoShop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom