30 fps in crysis just not good enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but I don't feel like doing things cheaply, plus I never really liked that sig. Maybe when I get some time when I'm on the road I'll learn how to use photoshop and what not.

My monitor's native resolution is 1280x1024, and it'll be a long time before I upgrade monitors (just dont want to). So it works out well for me, pretty much any game is gonna run great on this system.

i play w/ some settings i got on the Incrysis forum.. or something like that... definitely looks like dx10 if not better

i play at 1920x1200 and am at a steady 25 fps.. not the greatest looking.. but for how it looks.. i don't give a crap, it's too amazing to care

can anyone post up the best looking config files?
best looking with great performance too...hope this is not against rules.

My monitor's native resolution is 1280x1024, and it'll be a long time before I upgrade monitors (just dont want to). So it works out well for me, pretty much any game is gonna run great on this system.

Man, you dont know what your missing out on. All that power you have is just going to waste!! 19" was great, but 22" is pure bliss. And i can just imagine how sweet 24 inches can be.

with a higher resolution, textures look ALOT better, you can see way more detail in things.. and the higher the res, the less anti aliasing you need to play a game to make it smoothen out

can anyone post up the best looking config files?
best looking with great performance too...hope this is not against rules.

and krazq, if you want, i can send you the config i have as a winzip file

with a higher resolution, textures look ALOT better, you can see way more detail in things.. and the higher the res, the less anti aliasing you need to play a game to make it smoothen out

Is it really that big of a difference? Then again, i'm happy with how it is now, maybe ignorance is the true bliss :D.

Yup, as nosboost said, it makes a huge difference. Less strain on the eyes, bigger picture, and the higher the res the less aa you need to use, it just looks so **** good. I see no reason why someone would build a system like yours and limit themselves to a 1280x1024 res, when you can easily run 1680x1050. Plus you can still run the games back down in 1280x1024, although you wont want too once you game on that res lol.

agreed, i used to always tell myself i wouldnt ever get anything larger than a 4:3 19 inch... the opportunity i saw a 22 inch for 200.. i grabbed it.. and now everyday i always crave for bigger (of course w/high res)!!! even though i now have a 24 inch i got for 300..i still long for more, i wanna get me a 30 inch someday.... ultimate hd gaming right there.. but would need tri-sli :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom