13.69 posts per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
was that the record or something? lol.. he accumulated 2000 posts in like 4 months...

yes.. i'm talking about the banned john3... why was he banned? seemed like a nice guy.. kinda annoying.. but nice..

TF is his life.. lol .. give the poor kid his TF privileges back.. he's probably devastated.

he's a posting machine, he's the only guy we have that can stand up to nubius' monster record. by the time 2007 hits, he'll be the new post king!

ohh crap.. i just checked nubius' profile and he's got 16posts per day! whoa.. ok, so john3 has no chance of catching up, but he'll be up there :p

oh and he didn't tell me to do this, lol

When Nubius was in his prime posting/moderating mode, I "believe" he was at like 27-28 posts / day. lol..

And I think Dj-Chris was over 30 at some stages..

nubius was moderator? lol... he must've been a big a-hole.. :D (i'm guessing he no longer is...)

pzero, with your 20 posts per day you're not to shabby yourself!

aliasaid said:
nubius was moderator? lol... he must've been a big a-hole.. :D (i'm guessing he no longer is...)

pzero, with your 20 posts per day you're not to shabby yourself!

Yea, he was....but he stepped down on his own because he got tired of dealing with big a-holes.

Haha, he was alright. If someone explains/finds out why he was banned, and it turns out to be some stupid reason, I'm gonna' have to leave TF, and find some other forum.

I've been part of countless other forums, and I really can't say any have admins as touchy over stuff as here at TF. I really doubt anyone gets offended by some of the stuff that's removed here. God, over at Guitarists.net, barely anything gets removed by moderators, and they aren't having any problems.

This isn't Guitarists.net. The mods aren't "touchy", they are enforcing the rules.

John3 was banned for repeatedly breaking the profanity rule, even after he received three warnings from three different members of the mod team. He knows this, and has accepted it.

TF is a great place, and we (the mod team) work to help keep it that way. We are all volunteers who donate our time (for no pay) because we care about TF.

While TF does have rules that are not as loose as some other forums, the rules that are here aren't overly restrictive, either. I know of other forums that are extremely restrictive.

Discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom