1000 Posts, That's Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after all the crap that went down I will still call Nubius a friend.

Keyboard Cowboy = Harper

Boy the list of funny poster throughout the years.

I though we were not allowed to use the N word here. :)
Better hope Muff (wtf is with that) does not find this Thread.

Keyboard Cowboy = Harper

Boy the list of funny poster throughout the years.

I though we were not allowed to use the N word here. :)
Better hope Muff (wtf is with that) does not find this Thread.

You mean Norc......................................th Carolina?

Chase is right I will have anyone's nut's on a silver an above all bloody platter if they unlocked an stickied his more epic threads, in fact I imposed a norcent moratorium not so long ago but once in a blue moon a thread like this is kinda fun.

Now I banned that little SOB he was one of my first bans in fact (gota love having IP addresses in the mod CP) I am however gona say that the little bugger was hard to keep gone, it's like that rash you go to the doctors get some cream for to make sure that the burning sensation when you pee only happens when you pee think it's worked and then after a few weeks it's covering your whole body an your in the VD clinic an even then you gets funny looks as by that point you have licky end which is a disease normally associated with sheep.

haha this thread is great....what ever happened to Nubius? one day he was just up and banned, never got the full story.....haha i wonder how many people actually know what "muff" means? lol

I came in right after you, Cap. Seems weird looking back, doesn't it? Remember when the forums looked like this?

So many have come and gone.

I WISH TF still looked like that. When this forum got "updated" it lost all it's charm, it wasn't unique anymore.

I remember most of the names from that link too..

For me, TF is like smoking. You might have "quit" but you still do it when you drink.

hhahahaha yeah, but it's not as bad for you as those...i still do like the original layout better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom