1 year anniversary + 1000. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also what do you have to do to become a moderator here???.and yes it was a serious qustion

Folow the rules, help others an dont ask to be a mod. It's a decision by the other mods to accept a new one into trotters basement an at the moment we are not looking.

Yeah follow the rules is a big one. Asking to be a Mod is one of the fastest ways to get yourself removed.

When and if the time comes you can submit a application to the proper authorties and it gets voted on by all staff. Sometimes you can even get volunteered. Like myself...:rolleyes:

But asking and begging for it is a nice quick way to get eliminated from even being considered. Also being around for a bit of time and being known by people helps. Being here just 3 months doesnt help your cause.

Yeah follow the rules is a big one. Asking to be a Mod is one of the fastest ways to get yourself removed.

When and if the time comes you can submit a application to the proper authorties and it gets voted on by all staff. Sometimes you can even get volunteered. Like myself...:rolleyes:

But asking and begging for it is a nice quick way to get eliminated from even being considered. Also being around for a bit of time and being known by people helps. Being here just 3 months doesnt help your cause.

fair enough i'll shut my fat *** mouth than lol my mouth has gottn me in trouble befor on other forums. i'll shut about that mod thing now mak.

I was drinking heavily one friday night and logged in to be notified i was a mod. It was a horrible horrible weekend :(

(i kid)

edit, holy crap i have almost 6000 posts in just over a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom