I'm planning to start an I.T company!!!

tdknight

Solid State Member
Howdy, I am a computer engineer and I'm planning to start an I.T company. I'm looking for some assistance in registering a business in Ontario. Is there anyone here who has already registered a business in Ontario and can provide me with more information? What informations should we submit in order to get registered? I found this page about business registration in Ontario last day, which was also quite useful. Please let me know if you know of any organizations that provide such services. Thank you.

Not familiar with Canada but you should have a govt agency like we (U.S.) have a Small Business Administration. They will help you get started. We can go with a DBA (doing business as) or as an LLC type of business. Contact your local govt to find out what you need to do

Last edited:
Not familiar with Canada but you should have a govt agency like we (U.S.) have a Small Business Administration. They will help you get started. We can go with a DBA (doing business as) or as an LLC type of business. Contact your local govt to find out what you need to do
Thank you dear:)

Back
Top Bottom