Random Chit Chat

Well, for me, personally, I keep running into RIDICULOUSLY stupid errors when doing ANYTHING.

Enter my location twice? It wants a gender? Really? Signature cant be saved anymore if I make any change to it. There's a lot of back-end quirks that have entirely turned me off to this otherwise pretty setup.

Yup. I agree. Pretty ridiculous, which is why none of my stuff is updated.

Hell, in my case no mind no matter... I am looking at putting a new clean copy of Linus Mint Cinnamon. I am tired of windows always trying to say what i can't have when i bought a license to do what i want or don't want. Getting things ready to do this. I am loading the programs i need from Android so i will have it when i finish this thing. I have been holding on to 1909 as 2004 just screws up my computer. I gave it a week and it got worse! Tired of it. Now they are doing a update to make the update even if we don't want it. If you are like me stay away and if you can, don't allow download or install KB4023057. They have did this before. I personally think that Microsoft should be sued and fined for there practices with they way they choose what you can or cannot do what "they want on my computer than what i want on my computer! I may be off line for a couple of days unless i really mess this one up. But, i can make contact with the tablet. Later all for now, Dan aka wd68

What company sales a color printer that can use card stock which is thicker than photo paper? I need to be able to print out some card stock for a building on my layout. I have a Epson xl-400 right now which is getting tired and actually old. I have used it for like 5-6 years now. It won't take papers much thicker than photo paper. On the blueprints themselves plain white is ok, but when it comes to some of the areas that are hard to get into card stock is better. Now over the years i have had lexmark.. junk . HP, junk, never had a canon or Brother. Don't know about any other printer brands. I have over the years had 3 Epsons and they were super. I think mine right now is just getting old and can't handle the thicker paper anymore. Any other ideas as to what my needs are? I do a lot of printing for my layout and i also do photo labels and pictures too. If no other ideas, i will do another Epson. Not so much worried about price as i am on quality. I really need something that don't leave streaks or weird lines in the photos. Anything i needed to print on card stock needs to have a sharp image. Not worried about the ink usage.

Back
Top Bottom