Windows 8 Discussion

Honestly, after the time I have spent with windows 8, instead of getting used to it, I hate it more xD. I feel as it is mean't for phones, and it just isn't good for a computer. Some people like it, but I can't stand it. I am pretty good with OS's, but it took my 10 min, just to find how to get back out of internet explorer.

Honestly, after the time I have spent with windows 8, instead of getting used to it, I hate it more xD. I feel as it is mean't for phones, and it just isn't good for a computer. Some people like it, but I can't stand it. I am pretty good with OS's, but it took my 10 min, just to find how to get back out of internet explorer.

I surprisingly found it quite easy to navigate, I am thinking of making it a permanent OS for my laptop.

I have to say that generally it is ok but navigating with a mouse is a nightmare.

I think they should have given the option for windows 7 looks or released another version for pcs and laptops

Mossiac

I have to say that generally it is ok but navigating with a mouse is a nightmare.

I think they should have given the option for windows 7 looks or released another version for pcs and laptops

Mossiac

I agree there, I don't always use my mouse. Defiantly. Anyone had a good look in the task manager, This is my favorite part (Picture below), Nice detailed look at how much memory is being used, internet connection speed and hard drive.

Last edited:
I surprisingly found it quite easy to navigate, I am thinking of making it a permanent OS for my laptop.

o.0. I up'd to win 7 a few months ago, and it's plenty modern for me, and I didn't see any need for another new OS. plus, I like having a desktop, and all these costomizable things, but with win 8, I am just not having that nice feeling.

If The Start menu and boot to desktop make a return in Windows 8, I might consider upgrading.

Alt + Tab, Alt + F4, Start Button?

I've had my share of problems with Win8 but I have to say i'm coming round to it, the performance for most of the desktop applications is quicker than Win7, sure it's annoying to tell stuff to stop opening in the Metro style apps but you get over that.

In terms of navigation it's all simple enough to get there in the end.

Back
Top Bottom