Random Chit Chat

Hmm... good scope bad mounts. Ordered a new set of mounts. Return cancelled. Two shipments expected Saturday. My new Blackview A80 PRO smartphone and the 11" OTF stiletto.

Looks like my 1500 rnds of 22lr is also coming Sat.

Can't wait. :dance:

Last edited:
Sorry i haven't been here, I have been working on this computer. My last thing came in MX500. So my computer is everything it can do. The bottleneck is the ram and really the cpu. Maybe if we start getting these 2000 buck checks i will finish it with a 5 say 3500 or maybe 3800 with 16 gigs ram. Don't know what board yet. 450's are getting pretty cheep so i may go that route. I tried to get a extra fan on the front panel but the cover for the 31/2" drive won't let it clear. I have other options. Maybe 2 80's on the backside of the 31/2 in drive housings.

I think i will get a new case with the next build. Just too small of a case for my needs. This case has places for two water cooler i/o on the back panel. Where would you put a water cooler is beyond me. No place for one. Anyway, hope you are getting things figured out! I have not got this case buttoned up yet so i will be back later.

I think i will get a new case with the next build. Just too small of a case for my needs. This case has places for two water cooler i/o on the back panel. Where would you put a water cooler is beyond me. No place for one. Anyway, hope you are getting things figured out! I have not got this case buttoned up yet so i will be back later.

Check out the Cooler Master MasterCase H500 (my case) and the Cooler Master MasterBox K500 (used it for a build that I sold, or any of the Thermaltake Commander line (bought one for my nephew). I like the CM cases better TBH.

I like the cooler master myself. I have one of theres on the processor. Not sure the case. By the time I am ready for one the one I want won't be available anyhow.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Yes it does Celery! A lot like mine. You said it's a 22?

My new phone was out for delivery today. The UPS truck stopped in front of my house for a few minutes at 2 pm then took off. Later the status changing from "Out For Delivery" to "in Transit".

Damn fuck ups. :mad:

I experienced a real f*ck up yesterday with my phone. I had a device called "Home Phone Connect" that is a cellular device that you can hook regular old phones to and use pretty much like a regular landline. We hadn't used it for about a year and it was costing $25/month so called my cell provider and asked them to drop it. The dumb shits dropped my cell phone instead. I contacted them and they fixed the problem but it took me most of the day yesterday to recover from that little oops on their part.

Today, I spent the afternoon in front of our paper shredder. I had a bunch of paperwork that I had kept over my lifetime. 40 years worth of tax returns (really only need to keep the last 10 years), mortgage paperwork, loan documents and stuff like that. Not all of it needed to be shredded but I didn't want to have to pore thru it all and determine what needed to be shredded and what didn't so just shredded it all.

Filled up one of those big black trash bags. I've still got another stack to do tomorrow! I don't know why I held on to these old documents for so long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom