What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

+ 1 to THAT! Exactly what I was thinking.

Luke, for a gravy hater, the only thing you put it on is sure odd...lol!
how could u have not heard of that, that's whats weird lol. Like everyone does it lol, and its not a Canadian only thing, i know lots of Americans that do that as well lol.

Gravy goes great on lots of hot stuff. Just like ketchup goes great on Eggs. Which it does. Big. Time.

I've met some from New York who like brown gravy on fries. It's not bad, but it would have to be thick enough to stay on them for me to eat it.

The gravy on the biscuits is a white black-peppered gravy, normally made from the drippings from frying pork sausage (sometimes bacon, but bacon grease makes a very mild gravy). It's best when the sausage is crumbled up in the gravy as well. ;)

Before I went to germany, brown gravy was the only kind I'd seen. But there, they make the white gravy you guys do, then put it in little sausage skins and use it as butter.
And trotter, if you EVER have trouble deciding what to cook I'd recommend copying salty. Beef Burgundy pies made from some nice puff pastry is in my list of 5 favourite foods

(2) eggs over easy with grits, pan-fried potatoes, corn beef hash, toast with strawberry preserves and a tall glass of sweet tea. It doesn't get any better than that :thumbsup:

how could u have not heard of that, that's whats weird lol. Like everyone does it lol, and its not a Canadian only thing, i know lots of Americans that do that as well lol.
Maybe it's a weird great lakes things..lol! Don't worry man. I've seen worse. My wife dips her fries in chocolate shakes! *barfs in garbage can*

I love chili cheese fries...mmmmmmmm!!

(2) eggs over easy with grits, pan-fried potatoes, corn beef hash, toast with strawberry preserves and a tall glass of sweet tea. It doesn't get any better than that :thumbsup:

NOW you're talking. I seriously doubt that most here have ever heard of grits, even in the US. And you just can't beat some good fried taters.

My wife dips her fries in chocolate shakes! *barfs in garbage can*

I love chili cheese fries...mmmmmmmm!!

Chili cheese fries + chocolate milkshake I see why you might barf...... Plain fries in a shake I can understand after all they are fried to a near wafer like consistency, tried it and didn't fall in love so haven't had it for a while. Plus we haven't had MC Donalds/burger king/carl jnr ect. invade here yet.

Mmmmmm...pie...

I just bought this:
SE40030F.jpg

Mmmmm delicious. Even looks like mushy peas in the background. Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom