What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Well yeh i don't eat 10,000 calories a day because that would be pure stupid, thats just not necessary to be happy. I probably take 3500 a day which is quite a lot, but then i walk 4 miles a day at least and am playing table tennis on the playstation move for at least 2 hours a night and let me assure every single one of you reading this, it is absolutely 100percent just as tiring as playing real and fast table tennis, you genuinly have to run up and down your living room like on those crazy youtube table tennis videos of the chinese guys. Hehe.

Lol I don't even look at what the food I'm eating contains. I haven't the slightest idea really what 'calories' even are, except apparently they make you fat or something..
The way I figure it, if you're getting fat then cut back the obvious bad stuff (e.g. beer, chips, icecream, wahtever) crank up the Megadeth and start pumping those weights :grin: works for me.

^im kinda in the same boat as you lol, i dont watch what i eat what so ever, i eat what i want when im hungry, i dont over eat tho. I dont have any calculations down, i just about 2 miles a day usually, not on weekends tho, and work out a few times a week. Im not fat, and am quite fit with low level 6 pack so i must be doing something right lol. I should sell a book and make millions.

I could think of a few good things when you combine those 2 items.. I can also think of a lot more bad things. Beer and Tubing...

The thing to remember Oreo is this. You can live your life happy and healthy and live a long life. You can also be happy and healthy and be hit by a bus or have a heart attack. There is never any way to know which is going to happen. So yes living your life without some concern is fine, but dont also plan on medical advancements that you talk about. There will never be a pill to cure cancer, or a way to just magically fix an ear drum. Look at laser eye surgery. My sister had it done 3 years ago and her eyes are almost bad enough where she has to get glasses again. Nothing is every fixed without some cost to your personal well being. You have to find the balance.

Myself? I bought a 1 way ticket to a nice warm place today. I will be there for a nice long time....

I appreciate what you have said, but i am so holding that "there will never be a pill to cure cancer" to you. I hope for everyone's sake that one day that will come back to bite you in the rear :grin:

Go back 50 years and look at what the medical world was like and look at it now. There are things we never knew even existed, let alone be possible like they are today. I always like to keep an open mind about the future, i think to predict 5 years into the future is complicated but possible, 10 years and more and you are quickly heading into the realms of impossibility. After all at some point everything appears impossible, until you find the solution.

Back
Top Bottom