What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Bought some 50 amp 5 pole relays, 10 gauge wire, 16 gauge wire, a few toggle switches, and a set of 40 amp fuse blocks. Also bought another battery that is going in the truck with a 180 amp battery isolator, that way, if needed i can run my front lights with the car off and still have a battery to start with.

Also bought all the stuff I need for MSD coil conversion on my car.

I just bought Halo:Reach off of Newegg.

both amazon and best buy offer $20 dollar gift card w/ halo reach purchase.

Amazon.com: Halo Reach: Xbox 360: Video Games
Get a $20 Video Games Credit: Order the Halo Reach standard, limited or legendary edition from Amazon.com and get $20 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Limit one per customer. This offer is not applicable to purchases from third party merchants. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Free Gift Card with Halo: Reach Game or Console Bundle Offer
Free $20 Gift Card with Halo: Reach
It's one of the year's most highly anticipated games — and thanks to this special offer, you can score a free $20 gift card with Halo: Reach.
Just choose the gift card below along with the stand-alone game, one of the collectible, limited editions, or go big with the Halo: Reach Xbox 360 console bundle.
Don't miss out. Take advantage of this limited-time offer today.

I got a $20 gift card from best buy..

Here, you have to be 18 to buy a rifle and 21 for a hand gun.

I am hoping to land a black widow too! I love my cyborg but I really want to test that black widow. Cross your fingers trot ;)

Back
Top Bottom