What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I am looking at the possibility of purchasing a telescope. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, and I finally have the means of purchasing one.

Amazon.com: National Geographic Digital Telescope: Office Products

This would be perfect for clear night time viewing and you have a good strong laptop.

http://www.telescopes.com/telescope...lectortelescopewithlntautoaligntechnology.cfm

Just don't start looking into the some cute girl apartment window, we all know what'll happen to us men if the woman or girl see's us peeping.... :p

Why would it need a strong computer?

The reason why I said that because any newer digital camera, camcorder or even the telescope I posted will need some good power to capture either video or even certain types of raw imaging and last probably a very good atom or above intel cpu to process everything that the telescope can do.

I wouldn't try it on my 1.4ghz celeron toshiba satellite though, I could see my laptop now trying to struggle with that digital telescope now...

My sisters bf just got suckered into buying this all in one printer by hp saying that the old was was "obsolete" so they wouldn't fix it

hp officejet pro l7600 is the new printer he bought for like 400$ from hp instead of getting the old one fixed.

F*** HP support! all they do is sell you brand new expensive hardware and say the old one you are calling about is obsolete and therefore unfixable.

Oh man that reminds me I wonder what they would do if my laptop broke since it is hp and i have a 3 year warranty that is good until 2011. Some hp owners say that they actually try to find loopholes so they can say your warranty is void then go through the process of trying to sell you their very high end products. My friend who had to get her laptop serviced said that they told her the extended warranty she had bought with it was void and said that warranty stickers inside it were torn off although it had never been opened before.

The only thing hp i like is their steak sauce. Although hardware wise my laptop is working fine and has been reliable and it's one of those DV6000s that were said to have all those video card overheating problems and random wifi card deaths.

Back
Top Bottom