EVGA to pay Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good deal really. I mean 100 bucks to a company I prefer most when it comes to cards. I mean even if they did change it someway...what did you lose?

It's a good deal really. I mean 100 bucks to a company I prefer most when it comes to cards. I mean even if they did change it someway...what did you lose?

So you went and bought an ATI?

The only issue is it can only be used at their "store" which isn't any good for deals.

I think evgas greatest offer was the Akimbo cooler.

xfx has double lifetime warrety, and overclocking.

Evga has just become average, now..

No you don't lose, we as a team lose...

I'm not saying I'd switch, I rather donate to a team that I am most frequent in.

I've had no dealings in XFX support, but EVGA has excellent customer support and RMAing is soo easy with them it's not even funny. (Especially compared to ASUS which has had my motherboard a month and keep saying they have sent it and have not).

thats ok, ill stay with tech-forums.

ive given way too many points to this team for me to leave.

So you went and bought an ATI?

I think evgas greatest offer was the Akimbo cooler.

No you don't lose, we as a team lose...

QFT...those coolers are just plain awesome.

Still running them on my GT's....havent let me down.

Actually... mines just an 8600gts....... the Boards an SLI... I'm not running it yet though as the t-rad is causing blockage of the ports

Need a better case too, my craptastic case is running sideless

Im so tempted to get those rackmount cases and rack, and switch my current folding rig into one of them and grab the spare mobo, cpu, and 8800GT i have into the other and get them folding too.

That right there would net me an extra 6000ppd or so......would only cost me about $250 or so.

<<< Needs to work overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom