F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Time for an intervention. Ric we care about you man and think you should stop folding...

... so we can catch up :D.

i started folding again after taking a break for summer (its too hot in SoCal to run my comp 24/7) and im over 350k (change my rank on the front page? :]) and folding strong...

thought id help out some :]

and also, would it be atall possible to get ALLLLL the userbars for folding all on one page, right at the beginning of the thread, after the rankings? thatd be way convenient, instead of having to search through the thread... especially for the higher up (100k+) bars...

thanks a bunch! :D - RK

There is only a couple of the 100+K Userbars made. So you will have to wait for Apok to finish making them all before they can be added.

Yeah if we can find time. ;)

We are trying to run a forum here and cant make everythign completely simple. We might have some on teh first page and then some on this page cause we cant add that many images to the posts on the first page or we make the character length to long.

We are trying to run a forum here and cant make everythign completely simple. We might have some on teh first page and then some on this page cause we cant add that many images to the posts on the first page or we make the character length to long.

rightright, understandable...

just throwing some suggestions out there for consideration to make things easier... if you or any other admin who frequents this thread gets a chance, itd be lovely... thanks :] - RK

BOOOOOOOOOO-YYYYHA.
This update makes 200k for tech-forms.

The easiest way to change bars numbers is to just change the name in the sig...

I'll just change the 100k to 200k and it'll work.

LOL, oh no, he's gotten worse than just a folding addict :laughing:.

Darn right.

^ Time for an intervention. Ric we care about you man and think you should stop folding...... so we can catch up :D.

NO!!!! I must fold all day everyday!!!

If i were granted the oh so holy powers, i would dedicate my time into keeping the F@H stuff up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom