Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never broke a bone but had my head slammed into the corver of a TV stand on the first day of school. This punk was goin around givin everyone ***** twisters and I didnt like it. So I hitem, went back and forth, etc. Then somehow he slammed my head on the corver, man was my head ringing. He moved away from me to the corver of the room. So I thru a desk at him and ended that pretty quick. Then of course the teachers come just when its getting good. :rolleyes: Oh yea, I got 2 stitches and a permanent dimple on the left side of my face.

Thats what I like to hear, giving the little *wow that word isnt filtered :eek:* a hard time! I love squaring up to them, im big for my age make those little bullys who think they're hard and about 5'8 think again :D

Are you americans ****ing stupid ? why punch a wall. No offense, but thats the stupidest idea ever.

No wonder you get your violent rep.

Oh please. I'm one of the peacful people you could ever meet. When people get upset, they act out. Anger is a very strong emotion and you have to learn how to control it. Everyone needs an outlet to get it out, or else it'll build up and do nothing but negative things to your life.

Do you really think we plan to punch things? It's a split second reaction to an event.

It sounds to me like you looked for something to call us "stupid americans". I'm far from stupid.

If a light bag doesnt hurt, then youre not hitting it hard enough.

Yes, i boxed for around a year, so i know what im talking about. The bag will only hurt if you hit it hard enough.

Heavy bag doesnt really hurt, as its a lot bigger and softer....it basically absorbs the punch.

The purpose of the bag is to practice punching, and harden the hand and knuckles. I would hit the bag with and without gloves.....without gloves is where its at.

Just wear gloves. If you're wearing bag gloves or the ones we used for focus mits, you'll be fine, you can go as hard as you want. I was doing focus mits drills and bag drills a few months after my hand healed and it was fine.

Aha.. you wouldn't want to do that..really..you wouldn't.

My personal defense item ? A knife ? no, a gun ? no... what is it you ask...a 300mW Green Laser, this will damage your eyes in 1/25000th of a second - and temporairly disorientate and blind you in 1/850th of a second, it will ignite matches from 16 feet away, and burn the skin to large blisters from 17ft away after just a few seconds. Close range burns through your clothes and your skin very painfully,within 0.5 to a second.

Be warned ! ! :D

Oh please. If you were standing 3 feet in front of me with your "green laser" i'd have you on the ground saying uncle in 5 seconds.

Aha.. you wouldn't want to do that..really..you wouldn't.

My personal defense item ? A knife ? no, a gun ? no... what is it you ask...a 300mW Green Laser, this will damage your eyes in 1/25000th of a second - and temporairly disorientate and blind you in 1/850th of a second, it will ignite matches from 16 feet away, and burn the skin to large blisters from 17ft away after just a few seconds. Close range burns through your clothes and your skin very painfully,within 0.5 to a second.

Be warned ! ! :D

hehe, i hope the guy your pointing that at doesn't have a mirror.

Yes i do wanna blind a guy. I also took out the IR filter for added harshness :) This thing pumps out 1100mW of IR!! Thats alot, the eye will only have the blink reflex if over 20Watts of IR is aimed at the eye, as it's not very sensitive to it. Yet the IR light is still just as damaging as the green light :) And it doesnt follow the beam, comes out in a torch type beem. AS such i have to wear special glasses that block IR and dim green light. If i don't were the glasses the IR light gives me very bad migrains after a few seconds.. god knows how much its killing me eyes.

me being a high ranking student of ninjitsu, the first thing we're taught is to not let out strength take over. if it does, the strongest person wins. Im only 16, there are a lot of people out there stronger than me even though im 6ft 1inch. The best recourse is to avoid the fight. if not, then i WOULD fight off centre, that always works. atack them where they are weak - if they are pointing at you, duck to hte side and hit them there.

Personally, ive never been in a fight, because i go to a grammar school where discipline is very good, the worst i ever got into was shoving someone and walking off, but i have put a hole in the plasterboard at home on occasion when i get angry. Though people often view me as slightly sadistic, i go out of my way to get out of a fight. But i am not scared of one, nor will i refuse to fight if there is no other way out of it.

me being a high ranking student of ninjitsu, the first thing we're taught is to not let out strength take over. if it does, the strongest person wins. Im only 16, there are a lot of people out there stronger than me even though im 6ft 1inch. The best recourse is to avoid the fight. if not, then i WOULD fight off centre, that always works. atack them where they are weak - if they are pointing at you, duck to hte side and hit them there.

Personally, ive never been in a fight, because i go to a grammar school where discipline is very good, the worst i ever got into was shoving someone and walking off, but i have put a hole in the plasterboard at home on occasion when i get angry. Though people often view me as slightly sadistic, i go out of my way to get out of a fight. But i am not scared of one, nor will i refuse to fight if there is no other way out of it.

Ninjitsu? Very impressive. That stuff gets DEEP. Can't say I'd have the patience to get into that. I'm good to go with using my fists and knees :)

"Fighting off center"? Doesn't work like that. I've never been into a fight or have watched a fight, where anyone trys to square up perfectly, no one's available to move off center. You either go in to take it to the ground, or you start-a-swingin.

Haha, speaking of which. It's SO funny to watch kids fight on Youtube. People do NOT know how to fight, at ALL. The biggest mistake you can make is to run up to a guy and throw wild punches. It's like accuracy doesn't matter to people.

I agree, avoid fighting. If you know what you're doing, you're going to absolutely wreck the guy, feel horrible after, and maybe even go to jail. If the guy knows what he's doing, you're going to get destroyed or sent to the hospital.

If both of you know what you're doing, that's called fun.

Then their are punks like Oreo who thinks using an actual weapon is a good idea.

It's not.

If I ever got involved in a fight, and the authorites found out I have formal training, I get jail time for assault with a deadly weapon. If I , or people that don't know how to fight, like kid's like Oreo, you're using a weapon. Where I live, it doesn't matter who starts it. If you harm a guy badly, you're going to jail, no matter who struck first.

Moral of the whole entire thread: Avoid fighting. Be kind humans.

If I ever got involved in a fight, and the authorites found out I have formal training, I get jail time for assault with a deadly weapon. If I , or people that don't know how to fight, like kid's like Oreo, you're using a weapon. Where I live, it doesn't matter who starts it. If you harm a guy badly, you're going to jail, no matter who struck first.

Moral of the whole entire thread: Avoid fighting. Be kind humans.

Same..Army modern combatives right here...im sure you know about that.

Lol farr out listenin to u guys makes me want to go out and start a fight!. farr out lol but i would get may butt kiked hands down i aint build strong nor am i that tall lol!. Meh and i would never pick a fight with ricanflow or otis...Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom