Story about breaking my hand in a fight. Ever broken any bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what am i supposed to talk like luke?

Red fox, this is blue fox, reporting for duty, over.

Do you want me to end every line with over and every post with out?

Should i use military terms for everything?

For future reference, pepper spray or mace is tear gas in a bottle.

Oh and All i said was in a fight, i wont back down. Ive already been jumped while walking down the street with a buddy, and came out of that one alive. I only had a few scratches on my face, but made it out of that one.

I take pride in my training.....regardless if knives are being thrown at me i will fight. Like i said, ive been in the situation before and know what i have to do to keep myself alive and on this earth.

wow guys, lighten up.

^but if you get robbed walking to a grocery store will you be carrying an m16 assualt rifle? probally not, the robber will be prepared you on the other hand however strong you are and hower trained you are cannont sustain a bullet and fight on (if the bullet is anywhere in the upper body)

lol, ur making me laugh rican.. (about the red fox thing)

No...i have known many many people in the military...my uncle is in the military...and none of those people would have said this
Meh...Sniper rifles are overated. Give me an m4 with iron sights and ill pop you in the chest from 250 meters away.
Throw a scope on that sucker and im more deadly .

You sound like you pride yourself in killing people. as an off topic question have you ever killed someone in the line of duty rican? (and i mean that as a serious question.)

i know what tear gas is...

Wow, just drop it already.

You can be shot in the upper body and sustain enough energy to fight back, it all depends on what caliber of a round you were shot with.

A .45 will drop anyone, no matter how big they are. A 9mm will give a nice sting, but you can keep on as long as no major vital organs are hit, and you stop the loss of blood.

I did carry a small handgun with me out alone, just in case.

The bottom line is...i dont back down from fights. Nothing you guys say will change that, thats just the way i am. I dont like fighting, but if i have to then i will.

And Luke...did you not see the happy face?

It was a joke! lol

I was simply showing my love for the m4. I love shooting, it relaxes me.

Nothing like getting into the prone, and laying lead down range in a tight shot group.

And no, i havent killed anyone nor feel the need to.

I swear, cant say anything these days anymore:freak:

well what luke meant is that military trainess are taught to respect everyone and everything and know that just about anyone can casue a threat from a 10 year old afgan boy to a 55 year old bum

(p.s. have you ever been shot with even something as small as a 9mm or .22? trust me you cant fight properly at all, you can live pretty easy but fight when a bullet is either in you or out the other end?) and yes i kno adrenaline can help in these situations but the average joe cant fight against a fully loaded gun with even one clip

well what luke meant is that military trainess are taught to respect everyone and everything and know that just about anyone can casue a threat from a 10 year old afgan boy to a 55 year old bum

(p.s. have you ever been shot with even something as small as a 9mm or .22? trust me you cant fight properly at all, you can live pretty easy but fight when a bullet is either in you or out the other end?) and yes i kno adrenaline can help in these situations but the average joe cant fight against a fully loaded gun with even one clip

A trainee is a basic recruit who hasnt completed traning yet, or is still in the first phase of training.
I am not a trainee, ill hit my 3rd year of service in November. I do respect people, but if someone picks a fight with me like i said many times, ill fight back.

No ive never been shot, but know people who have. Yeah, it hurts but again depending on the caliber of the round and where it impacts, you can continue to put up a fight especially with adrenaline pumping through your veins.

w/e ...we are really mucking up this thread so everyone stop posting about this now lol.

I agree, i just like to make sure i made it clear about how i am and how i feel about fighting. I dont have a big ego, im a pretty chill dude actually. You can ask anyone on my xfire list.

Even before i had any training, i was the same way. I used to kick it with people who had my back so i was straight anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom