I got a new toy. M box

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I traded some computer parts for it from one of my dj friends. I'll probably play with it for awhile and then sell it

Craiglist018.jpg

Thats the old one, and no it doesnt cost $700. It comes with ProTools LE, the light edition.

Buy Digidesign Mbox 2 USB Audio Interface online at Musician's Friend

I hate when newbie know-it-alls post false info. from 2002-2005 it was the only game in town. it was the only card for windows that had zero latency (other cards with the feature would come later). it cost anywhere from 700 to 900 then.

I can remember dreaming about having one of these. this was before I found out that all pro cards conflicts with windows media center, but not regular versions of xp

now the price might be a little cheaper now since they made a newer box, but if you are going to correct me, be right.

I will probably sell this to crysalis in a week or so. I will give him the protool disc that came with it and pro tools 7, 7.3 and the 7.3 cs update with all of the plug in and extensions. it even come with the new interlok driver. on a few computers protools wouldn't load with the old interlok driver.

ProTools.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom