XP users love Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
This proves what I have been saying for some time now it's the Vista Blues, people just don't like change when they see somthing that is two unlike what they are used to all we get is "BWAAAAA!!!! I want my XP back" I can understand this sure for some XP is the only OS they have ever known an used but honestly things move on they do get better no need to spit your dummy you will like the new OS even more.

Its this the same thing i have been saying for about a year now? That it is all just hype the bad stuff you hear about Vista? I guess i wasnt just a Vista Fanboi now was i.

Cheers,
Mak

Yeah. People hear so much bad stuff about it, so when they try it out they're going into it with a biased mindset. Of course if you think something's bad, you'll look for the bad in it.

But when these people tried Vista out in a way that they wouldn't have any preconceived ideas about it, they loved it.

Oh... I see, they put it up as a new OS and those people didn't know that they were using vista?

It's not like this proves vista is good or anything, It is kind of biased since Microsoft did it. They don't tell you what computers are being used. Maybe It's the most high ends comps out. ****, I would love vista too, LOL!

I'm not a vista hater (I plan to upgrade to it soon), I just see that this doesn't prove ANYTHING.

Allot of people hate vista because they have heard other people doing it and it makes them feel knowledgeable. I have had several people who have never even used vista tell me how terrible it is only to look like idiots when they find out I have been running vista for months and have never had a single problem with it.

Oh... I see, they put it up as a new OS and those people didn't know that they were using vista?

It's not like this proves vista is good or anything, It is kind of biased since Microsoft did it. They don't tell you what computers are being used. Maybe It's the most high ends comps out. ****, I would love vista too, LOL!

I'm not a vista hater (I plan to upgrade to it soon), I just see that this doesn't prove ANYTHING.

How does this not prove anything? They went in not knowing what they were using and when they found out they were using Vista they actually liked it. It shows that these people were WRONG about their pre-consieved notions of Vista.

Plus you do NOT need a high end machine. I run a P4 3.4GHz and i run VIsta just fine. You are giving the exact reason why people get these notions of Vista. Your post is exactly why people talk bad stuff of Vista.

If i can run Vista on a Dell Dimension 8400 that is over 4 years old. Then Vista is just fine and does not need a "High End Gaming Machine" to run it.

Yet another person who talks alot about Vista but doesnt know much about it. Sorry to say that Drizzt. But it is the truth. To think that Vista needs i high end machine is so utterly wrong on every level. If you would have been in that test you would be one of those people who turned out to like Vista. You say your not a hater yet you dont have anything good to say. Kinda oxymoron isnt it?

Meh....why bother. Not like me trying to shed some light on the truth will do anything. People will still think i am a fanboi.

~Mak

What does it prove? Give me every detail of the "blind taste test" and then I will say that it proves something. But really, it was done by microsoft themselves... is there no biased there? Do you think NONE of these people have seen/used vista before? A GUI in disguise with a good computer doesn't really prove anything. Not that I know that Vista was disguised...

I know at least 5 people irl who have come to me with there new awesome prebuilt dells and hp's and such and come to me and say "why is it running so slow?" They had 2gb's of watever ram, some kind of c2d, and most of the time intergrated graphics. I think something like 2 of them had the PC's come with a **** load of pre installed software junk, but the rest were clean.

They had it for less then 2 days, I check for spyware and such, nothing, I look at what they have installed, maybe itunes and stuff...

They had old comps that had xp on them that could open itunes, fireworks/photoshop, IE7 in less then a mintue. But these new comps had vista.
Maybe it was something else, IDK.

But really... I'm sure you run some INTENSIVE programs on that p4 3.4ghz vista machine of yours...if your idea of "Vista running fine" is that a program opens up eventually, then I don't want vista on my old rig.

It really doesn't matter to me. I don't think your a fanboi for vista... since xp and vista are from the same company... and I thank Microsoft for giving support for xp untill 2014. By then I will have upgraded my comp no doubt and I will end up needing the next OS to run my new games.

windows-vista-demo.jpg

Part of the test.
j/k
I don't think vista is a horrible monster or anything since I plan on upgrading to it. I just don't think the test proves anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom