SanDisk MicroSD Memory Card Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew B.

Beta member
Hey there! Recently (for Christmas), I bought my friend a 2GB MicroSD memory card to go in her phone, and it's worked wonderfully - up until now. You see, we decided to swap cards for a day and transfer each others pics/vids onto our computers (I have a 1GB MicroSD card in my phone), and now, after the swap, her card doesn't work in her phone.

My 1GB card will work in both of our phones, but her 2GB card won't work in either. Whenever we try to access or view the card using the phone, it will say, "Loading Pictures" until it times out and just goes back to the main screen. However, when put into a card reader, all the files can still be accessed and modified.

So, does anyone know what the problem is, and if there's a solution? I thought that maybe we could have unknowingly brushed up against the card the wrong way and fried it with a bit of static electricity, but if that was the case, I don't see how it would still work in the card reader, am I right? I'm at a loss here - I hope someone can help! Thanks in advance!

Andrew

try cleaning out the Slot for the card by blowing it out with some compressed air. (ie Canned air not from a compressor it has moisture in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom